Bully Reporting System (bDTS)
Document Tracking Services (DTS) provides an anonymous student-level Bully Reporting System (bDTS) to enable the safe and secure reporting of bullying incidents. Bullying in our public schools has always been a concern to parents and school administrators. The issue has gained more serious attention recently. We now see widespread media coverage on the serious consequences, injuries and educational damage that result from being the victim of such incidents. Help stop bullying.
Watch the video:
Districts and Schools benefit many ways using our online solution:
- Standardized, anonymous, web-based reporting of bullying incidents
- Automatic email notification for district and/or school administration
- Secure, read-only system to ensure reporting accountablity
- Customizable work flow and report processing
- Available online and printable in PDF format
Take the Tour:
To learn more, request a free 15-minute demo done over the phone.